About Our Products
Our buildings are constructed in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to maximize efficiency and ensure prices remain reasonable and competitive. We offer numerous sizes, styles, and options which can be customized to your specifications. Our wooden portable storage buildings are perfect solutions for any yard, any storage need, and any budget. Our buildings are delivered, setup, and leveled FREE of charge. You may either purchase our buildings outright at time of purchase or choose from our 3 or 4 year payment plan. Lease purchase requires your first month's payment, plus a one-time $75 processing fee to have your building constructed and delivered. For those that cannot have their building constructed at our manufacturing facilities and delivered we do offer built-on-site for a nominal charge.
- 4 x 6 Treated Skids (rated for ground contact)
- 2 x 6 Treated Floor Joists 16" O.C. (rated for ground contact)
- 2 x 4 Wall Studs 24" O.C.
- Doubled Every Other Stud
- 3/4" Exterior Grade, Tongue and Groove plywood
- 5/8" T-111, Treated & Stained
- Galvanized Ring Shank Nails
- Double Locking Top Plate System (All Four Walls)
- Residential Steel Connector Plates (Pressed 25-ton Hydraulic Press)
- Adjustable Tension Rods w/ Turnbuckles (on Double Wood Doors)
- 1" x 2" Metal Drip Edge
- 7/16" OSB Roof Decking
- Dimension Shingles (30 Year Warranty)
Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty
Quality Buildings, Inc warrants to the original purchaser that all of the Quality Buildings products are free from defects in material and workmanship upon delivery, and will repair or replace any components that do not provide reasonable service under normal use, for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. In addition the warranties given by the individual product manufacturers are extended to the original purchaser, such as the 30-year warranty on the shingles and the limited lifetime warranty on the treated floor skids and floor joists. Quality Buildings shall not be responsible for the natural characteristics of some wood to warp, split, or twist. Purchaser required to inspect and address any issues to coating annually, in order to maintain Quality Buildings warranty coverage.